| ||If you have any feedback on how we can make our new website better please do contact us and we would like to hear from you.|| |
Phoenix Therapies is a professional massage, natural therapy and pregnancy services centre located at Darch Plaza Shopping Centre.
This centre is owned and operated by Vicki Hobbs who holds Diplomas and Certificates in all the modalities that she practices, along with our four highly trained and qualified remedial massage therapists Sarah Earl, Kathy Christoffelsz, Melissa Coppen and Nicky Madden.
All our therapists have completed or are in the process of completing advanced training in the anatomy and physiology of the pregnant body and safe and effective pregnancy massage techniques to specialise in Pregnancy Massage.
We are also supported by a chiropractor Dr Micha Camfield who runs her own business Kingsway Chiropractic from our premises.
Our Mission is to help you achieve total wellness by providing a high quality and professional massage, natural therapies and pregnancy related service to enhance your physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
Our centre offers the following therapies for general wellbeing:
We also offer the following pregnancy related services:
- Remedial Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- ENAR Pain & Injury Therapy
- Ion Spa Detox Therapy
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Thought Field Therapy
- Self Development & Stress Management Workshops
- Heal Your Life Transformational Workshops
- Life Coaching
- Guided Sound Meditation Groups
- Reiki & Energy / Spiritual Healing
- Energy Blanket
- Ear Candling
- Pregnancy, Labour & Post-Natal Massage
- Induction Massage and Labour Focus Points
- Doula / Birthing Assistant services
- Ante-natal classes for women and their partners
- Pregnancy Support Group for women
- Pregnancy, Labour & Birth workshops
- Clinical Hypnosis for pregnancy, labour & birth
- Essential oils for pregnancy, labour and postnatal period
Health fund rebates are available for Remedial Massage depending on your level of cover with your health fund.
I acknowledge that it costs money to stay healthy, but it costs even more money when you get sick, so you should maintain a healthy lifestyle and work / life balance and have regular massage and health treatments as a necessity, not just a luxury!
We really do care about the people that we meet and their health and wellbeing, that is why we do the work that we do, so we genuinely guarantee to give you the very best possible service and attention at all times.
Thank you and we hope to see you at Phoenix Therapies soon.